Project title: "Innovative demulsifiers and corrosion inhibitors improving the energy efficiency of crude oil, natural gas and gasoline and limiting water and wastewater pollution in the refining and mining industries"
The project is co-financed by the National Center for Research and Development under Measure 1.1: R&D projects of the enterprises of the Intelligent Development Operational Program 2014-2020.
Contract No. POIR.01.01.01-00-0377 / 17
The project implemented from July 2018 to June 2021 together with INiG - PIB Kraków as a subcontractor
The following technologies are developed in the Project:
- Innovative demulsifier for desalination of paraffin oil with an API index above 40 °, for electrodehydrators in refineries, which will effectively desalinate oil additionally preventing corrosion and sediment formation.
- Innovative multi-functional demulsifier for breaking emulsions with aromatic asphaltene crude oil, with an API index below 40 °, for electrodehydrators in the oil mining industry, which will effectively separate the emulsion into pure hydrocarbon and water phases and reduce oil viscosity.
- Innovative corrosion inhibitor for sea water for installation on oil rigs, which will protect against corrosion water injection systems back into the rock mass.
- Innovative multi-functional demulsifier for breaking up oil / water W / O emulsion into two clean phases: oil and water, with additional anti-corrosive and anti-sediment properties.
- Innovative reverse demulsifier, including a water clarifier, for breaking water / hydrocarbon O / W emulsion that will separate the emulsion into an aqueous phase and hydrocarbons, while preventing corrosion, the formation of paraffin and mineral deposits.
- Innovative ecological demulsifier based on ecological solvents, containing ecological surface-active ingredients, especially of vegetable origin, which will separate the oil-water emulsion into the water and hydrocarbon phase; especially for use on drilling platforms.
- Innovative multi-functional, high-performance corrosion inhibitor-demulsifier package for condensate deposits, whose task will be to simultaneously protect the installation against corrosion and effectively separate the extracted medium into clean phases: natural gas, oil, gasoline and reservoir water.
As a result of the project, a 16 product innovations implemented, as well as 8 patent applications.
Total cost: PLN 5,315,023.95, including the grant amount: PLN 3,755,099.95
As a result of the project implementation, the following were introduced to the Pachemtech product range:
DR_217_20 Crude oil demulsifier
DR_221_20 Crude oil demulsifier
DR_222_20 Crude oil demulsifier
DR_280_20 Crude oil demulsifier
DR_281_20 Crude oil demulsifier
WM_24_20 Corrosion inhibitor for sea water
WM_44_20 Corrosion inhibitor for sea water
WM_54_20 Corrosion inhibitor for sea water
WM_55_20 Corrosion inhibitor for sea water
WO_152 Multifunctional demulsifier for breaking oil-water emultions, type W/O
ECO_70 Ecological demulsifier mainly for offshore oil rigsEcological demulsifier mainly for offshore oil rigs
ECO_125 Ecological demulsifier mainly for offshore oil rigsEcological demulsifier mainly for offshore oil rigs
CLAR_10 Clarifier of water emulsionsClarifier of water emulsions
UKR_129_20 Corrosion inhibitor-demulsifierCorrosion inhibitor-demulsifier