The project is co-financed by the National Center for Research and Development under Measure 1.1: R&D projects of the enterprises of the Intelligent Development Operational Program 2014-2020.
Contract No. POIR.01.01.01-00-0377 / 17
The project implemented from July 2018 to June 2021 together with INiG - PIB Kraków as a subcontractor
The following technologies are developed in the Project:
- Innovative demulsifier for desalination of paraffin oil with an API index above 40 °, for electrodehydrators in refineries, which will effectively desalinate oil additionally preventing corrosion and sediment formation.
- Innovative multi-functional demulsifier for breaking emulsions with aromatic asphaltene crude oil, with an API index below 40 °, for electrodehydrators in the oil mining industry, which will effectively separate the emulsion into pure hydrocarbon and water phases and reduce oil viscosity.
- Innovative corrosion inhibitor for sea water for installation on oil rigs, which will protect against corrosion water injection systems back into the rock mass.
- Innovative multi-functional demulsifier for breaking up oil / water W / O emulsion into two clean phases: oil and water, with additional anti-corrosive and anti-sediment properties.
- Innovative reverse demulsifier, including a water clarifier, for breaking water / hydrocarbon O / W emulsion that will separate the emulsion into an aqueous phase and hydrocarbons, while preventing corrosion, the formation of paraffin and mineral deposits.
- Innovative ecological demulsifier based on ecological solvents, containing ecological surface-active ingredients, especially of vegetable origin, which will separate the oil-water emulsion into the water and hydrocarbon phase; especially for use on drilling platforms.
- Innovative multi-functional, high-performance corrosion inhibitor-demulsifier package for condensate deposits, whose task will be to simultaneously protect the installation against corrosion and effectively separate the extracted medium into clean phases: natural gas, oil, gasoline and reservoir water.
As a result of the project, a 16 product innovations implemented, as well as 8 patent applications.
Total cost: PLN 5,315,023.95, including the grant amount: PLN 3,755,099.95
As a result of the project implementation, the following were introduced to the Pachemtech product range: